Here’s how to access your decision online:
- Log in to NYU Albert using your NYU NetID and password. Instructions for activating this account are included in your application confirmation email.
- Ensure that the pop-up blocker in your browser is turned off. Details on how to turn off your pop-up blocker are available here.
- Click on the Application Status link for your decision.
- Click “Admissions Decision” to view a copy of your admission letter.
Decisions are released on different days based on the type of application and the notification plan your selected.
Decision Notification Dates:
- Early Decision I → December 15
- Early Decision II → February 15
- Regular Decision → April 1
- Rolling release → An email will be sent to the email address on your application when your decision is ready to view.
1. Ensure that the pop-up blocker is off. Details on how to turn off your pop-up blocker are available here.
Pop-up blockers are the #1 issue that applicants have when they can’t view their decision.
2. Clear your browser history / cache. NYU Albert is a Cookie Monster.
3. Try to access the site using a different internet browser (e.g. Chrome or Firefox) or from a different computer.
If you are still unable to access your account and view your decision, please email a screenshot of the error or issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work to resolve the issue.